Register of Vitold Bakhir Electrochemical Systems and Technologies Institute
- Registration Certificate of the Vitold Bakhir Electrochemical Systems and Technologies Institute is a document certifying that the company is qualified representative and has exclusive knowledge in the field of electrochemical activation technology.
- Decision to issue Registration Certificate and record a company in the Register of the Vitold Bakhir Electrochemical Systems and Technologies Institute is taken by the Institute's Scientific and Technical Council.
- The companies holding Registration Certificate and recorded in the Institute's Register are entitled to:
- receive the author's special and confidential scientific and technical information;
- receive the author's consultative assistance in installation, adjustment, operation and maintenance of electrochemical systems, as well as in patent protection of new engineering solutions;
- get consultative assistance in protection of business interests and response to unfair competition;
- get discounts under making of contract with the Institute on development of new technical electrochemical systems and technologies, experimental and pre-production models of of new laboratory, pilot and industrial electrochemical systems (devices, apparatuses, test benches), as well as its maintenance at site by authors;
- get free education on basis of theory and practice of production and application of electrochemically activated solutions;
- get free assistance in choice and analysis of information from present and constantly widening Institute’s data bank on scientific and technical and economic aspects of production and application of electrochemically activated solutions and water;
- take part in scientific and practical conferences holding for companies put in the Register of the Institute and be well informed in new developments in the field of electrochemical activation.
- To obtain Registration Certificate of the Vitold Bakhir Electrochemical Systems and Technologies Institute a company should file an application addressed to the Chairman of the Institute's Scientific and Technical Council. Attached to the application should be a booklet about the company's scope of activities or the applicant's CV, as well as other documents at the applicant's option characterizing his activities in the field of electrochemical systems and technologies.
- Companies, which business is socially responsible and whose competence and professional knowledge are confirmed by a decision of the Institute's Scientific and Technical Council, shall be included into the Institute's Register. The level of competence and professional knowledge shall be estimated upon the results of interview with an applicant and the given information about his activities in the field of electrochemical systems and technologies, as well as on bare sources of information reflecting aspects of company’s activity.
- A company is recorded in the Register of the Vitold Bakhir Electrochemical Systems and Technologies Institute after the Scientific and Technical Council makes a decision on a qualification status of an applicant and after such applicant pays initial registration fee. Fee amount is determined by the Scientific and Technical Council and does not exceed 20 000 US dollars.
- A company put in the Register of the Vitold Bakhir Electrochemical Systems and Technologies Institute pays annual fee for the Registration Certificate to be valid and for access maintenance to informational recourses.
- Registered company should give closed annual report about advancement of technology of electrochemical activation and follow recommendations of the Institute Scientific and Technical Council according to optimal advancement of ECA technology, correct selection, exploitation and application of newest electrochemical devices.