The Institute carries out R&D on development of new technologies and devices as well as innovation products under use of technology of electrochemical activation.
We solve many technological problems, improve epidemiological situation at works (CIP washing, disinfection), improve quality of finished product, reduce electrical energy consumption, improve technical and economical indices of technological cycles at factories and many other things.
Developments of the Institute:
- Technology of production of anolytes and catholytes of various composition of active substances and physical-chemical properties used for a wide range of tasks in different fields.
- Technology of leaching of noble, less-common and nonferrous metals from dumps of mining, steel-smelting, ore mining and processing enterprises.
- Technology of delignification and saccharification (hydrolysis) of plant raw materials (straw, wood chips).
- Technology of production of gaseous chlorine, hydrate of sodium, hydrochloric acid for usage in chemical, metal manufactures, oil and gas production and initial processing.
- Technology of production of nitrogen and phosphate fertilizers in watering.
- Technology of reduction of exhaust lead-acid accumulators.
- Technology of leaching uranium and transuranium elements from bed.
- Technology of deep electrochemical treatment of sea-water with production of vendible chemical products: sodium hydroxide solution, hydrochloric acid, sulphuric acid.
- Technology of extraction of precious metals from car dead catalysts of exhaust afterburning.
- Technology of pyrolysis of virgin petrol.
- Technology of oil electrical desalting.
- Technology of getting of stable water-oil emulsion for killing of wells and for stabilization of process of water-oil displacement.
- Technology of production of circuit board and microassembly.
- Technology of production of alumina-chromia-potassia catalysts of paraffin hydrocarbon dehydrogenation (buntane, isopentane) under usage of electrochemically activated water.
- Technology of emulsive polymerization of bivinyl with styrene under usage of electrochemically activated water.
- Technology of treatment of natural gas from hydrogen sulphide.
- Technology of oxidation of toxic organic substances – trichloroethylene, tetrachloroethylene, phenol.
- Technology of deacidification of milk and development of new milk products.
- Technology of activity increase of fertilizers, pesticides, herbicides, insecticides.
- Technology of increase activity of pharmaceuticals.
- Technology of water desalination.
- Technology of deep electrochemical treatment of sea-water with production of sulphuric acid solution, hydrochloric acid solution, sodium hydroxide solution and sediment of substances of precious elements.
- Technology of electrochemical production of reagents from sea-water for deep processing of crayfish shells with getting chitin and chitosan.
- Technology of treatment of ferroalloy plants outburst.
- Technology of treatment of oil-well gas of oil fields off hydrogen sulphide.
- Technology of non-contact electrochemical activation of liquids with changing its redox potential.
- Technology of inversion of sugar syrup with concentration from 1% to 75 % into glucose-fructose syrup.
- Technology of beet washing and disinfection at sugar-refineries.
- Technology of treatment of rubber medical products (plugs for bottles with pharmaceuticals) off mechanical pollution and removing water-soluble organic compounds, monomers from it.
- Technology of ammonia removing from trap water and liquid radioactive wastes of atomic power-plants.
All above technologies are realized with the help of electrochemical devices that have specific features due to their different functional purposes (different technological schemes of electrochemical effect on water or a diluted solution of electrolytes, different chemistry and different concentrations of dissolved substances, different modes of operation optimized to meet the specific challenge). Each technology has alternate solutions and thus can be realized using electrochemical devices customized for a certain task and certain operating conditions of the concrete consumer.